Hey ! Do not care any more about your software if you format your PC

I am writing this article for individual and professional users. I lost many software every time I format my PC , I don't suffer from this problem any more simply by using an online software library which includes a hundreds of software, so I am not forced to search again and again for a software I lost after this ordinary process
mutaz.net th3matrex.com



I know what is the meaning of  losing a software after formatting a personal computer which is not stored somewhere before doing this tedious operation .

Well, This problem has been solved with two ways,the fist one is to store all your data in a external storage device then reverse the job -Very Slow. What if you do not have one?? I am not sure you will use a cloud storage for setup files . Any way, this process will take all your day.

Screen shot of Mutaz
Screen shot

 Second way is the best solution ever . Why? You have just to format your computer then download the software list you need. This service is greatly covered by this website "Mutaz" it's basically Arabic but don't worry you can use google translator for all the website so you are going to understand it all , the greater than that is that this website includes not only windows software but also mac, android, W.Phone and I Phone.


mutaz.net

Smile, you are discovering a simple organized online library free of ads so you will never waste time ... All this you can see it live by the link below.